The management of blocks of flats
(for residents' associations or management companies)
This is an area which particularly
requires knowledge and experience in dealing with the legal
formalities both when there is a change of ownership of
a unit and in dealing with the necessary Companies House
requirements if there is a limited company involved.
Charges: 15% of the gross maintenance
charges/ground rents collected plus VAT providing that there
are at least 8 units; smaller blocks are at the reat of
£120 per unit plus VAT.
This would include:
- all aspects of the day to day running of the block,
i.e. dealing with the cleaning and gardening arrangements
and paying all communal accounts.
- dealing with insurance of the block.
- keeping accounts and submitting these to the association's/company's
- corresponding with solicitors upon a disposal of a
- inspecting the building on a regular basis and advising
of any necessary repairs.
- submitting the annual return/annual accounts to companies
house if appropriate.
- holding an annual general meeting and intermediate
meetings if required.
contact me for further details